DEADLINE for EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION (reduced fee): 15 OCTOBER 2017
To make easier the organization of the event, the perspective participants are kindly asked to register online, preferably before 15 September 2017. In order to take advantage of the reduced fee, the registration fee must be paid by 15 October 2017.
Participants requiring a letter for the VISA request are kindly invited to contact the Secretariat (email@example.com).
* Sponsoring Societies: SIF and SIOF. Researchers of Centro Fermi and FBK are also entitled to this reduced fee.
** A proof of student status (MSc and PhD) must be provided (e.g. student ID, letter by the supervisor, etcetera) and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must register and pay the fee in order to have the abstract published in the PRE17 Booklet.
- The conference registration fee includes:
- Attendance to the scientific sessions
- Scientific material of the symposium
- Social events
- Coffee breaks
All cancellation requests must be provided in writing and received by November 10th, 2017. All approved cancellations incur a 100 EUR administrative fee. No refunds will be provided for requests received after November 10th.
Please fill the on-line form and submit it.
The registration fees of PRE17 must be paid to the order of SIOF, the Italian Society of Optics and Photonics.
Payments can be made by credit card or Paypal and by Bank Transfer.
Payments on site are accepted through Paypal and by cash.
Should you have any doubt about the payment, please contact the treasurer at SIOF: email@example.com
If you pay by bank transfer:
The bank transfer, with no cost for the beneficiary, must be in Euro currency.
Beneficiary Name: SIOF
Beneficiary Bank: Monte dei Paschi di Siena, Branch # 45, Via Panciatichi 48, 50127 Firenze
Beneficiary account number: 1872764
Beneficiary Bank SWIFT/BIC code: PASCITMMXXX
Reference for payment: you must write: PRE17 – your name – your family name – your country
NOTICE: In case the fee payment is not made by you personally (e.g. if the name of the card holder is not yours or if the bank transfer is made by your Institution/Company), you are also kindly asked to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , specifying who or what institution has actually made the payment. This would avoid mistakes in establishing the right correspondence between registered participants and fee payers.
If you pay by Paypal or Credit Card:
- First select the type of your fee from the drop-down menu.
- The payment by credit card is always processed through Paypal; it is not necessary, however, to have (or to open) an account at Paypal. When you press the pay button, you are redirected to a Paypal page. There, if you have a Paypal account, you can use it straight; otherwise, please click on the bottom string in the page and proceed using your credit card.
- Remember to specify the reason for payment; you must write: PRE17 – your name – your family name – your country